Customize you IM

Hi, I’m new using the ChartFactor, I create my dashboard using the UI inside the Studio and create an Interaction Manager visualization that shows all my filters. Reading a little the documentation I saw you can change the skin of that visualization between classic and modern. I wonder if it is possible to create a custom palette for filter items.

Hi, Frank, of course, you can do that. As you can see here: https://chartfactor.com/doc/1.13/visualizations/interaction_manager/#skins you can change and configure the IM as you want. For example, if you just need to change the color palette you can use this code example:
.set('skin', { type: 'modern', filter: { palette: ['red', 'blue', 'green'] }}).

That looks pretty easy to make. I saw in the documentation this option: disabledItems. What is this option for?.

Hi Frank, disabledItems is a special option. With this option, you can disable the event inside the filters item. Let me explain, for example, if you are using a Bars chart, group by City field. This option is useful in the specific case you want to always keep the City filter after you filtered your Bars chart. You can use this code: .set('skin', { type: 'modern', filter: { palette: ['red', 'blue', 'green'] }, disabledItems: { filters: [' city.keyword'] } }). With this option, you aren’t able to remove that filter from the IM.