Help using the chartfactor toolkit demos

Hello everyone I’ve been watching the demos of ChartFactor and it seems an interesting technology, I like the way in which the visualization is declared and the framework is in charge of searching the data and format them according to their data type, but I have a problem I tried to download a demo and it does not work locally, this error comes out:

I need help. Thank you.

Hello Bob:

Thanks for using ChartFactor Toolkit, for the error that appears in your debugging console, it seems that you downloaded the libraries directly from the live demos, please download the community version from the following link https://chartfactor.com/download/chartfactor-toolkit-community-edition-1-10/ and replace the manually downloaded libraries, please let us know if you face any other issue.

Best Regards,

Dario

Hello @dario thanks for the quick response, it works!!! just a recommendation please create a compilation of downloadable demos ready to use, that would save time when downloading and start using the library for first time, thanks …

glad to know that worked, thank you for your recommendation we will take it into account for future releases