Keep filters static

Hello guys i need some help with the filters, I’m using Studio to visualize delivery data and I need to be able to visualize in a KPI only the deliveries with a specific status such as sent, delivered or cancelled, so I am adding a filter with that status, but when I remove the filter I lose the information I need, so my Question is: Is there a way to keep the filters statically in the visualizations?

Hey @dani actually you can use the “Static filters” option for that, the steps you have to follow are:

1. Apply the status = delivered filter using the visualization you prefer like a slicer, or any other visualization that is using the STATUS column.

2. Then, use the “Static filters” option from the menu of your KPI widget to save that filter as a static filter.

3. Then remove the filter from the Interaction manager.

4. That’s all now your KPI will keep that filter and its value even after you remove the filter from the Interaction manager.

Thank you so much for your help, actually I didn’t notice that Studio has that option, so it really help me and it works good for me.