Re-index data in chartfactor studio

Hello, I have an index that i created with a python script, one of the columns is a date, but is is indexed as a string (keyword), is there a way to fix this somehow in studio?, or maybe i have to fix it manually by deleting the index and indexing again?

Actually, a new version of studio was released few days ago, in this version you can re-index, but the provider should be a local elasticsearch and you have to enable the file uploads when creating the provider, is your provider an elasticsearch server running locally?

Yes it is a local elasticsearch, but i did not enable the file uploads, you mean this option?:

Yes, that’s the option you need to enable the file uploads, once you enable it just go to your provider and click on the upload icon:

Then in the manage section edit your index, change the field you need to date and save

When you save a re-index process is going to start, then your index will have the new field type

Got it, actually I tried and it works, the new index is with the date field, thanks