Time Range Filter / Slider / Picker

I want the best time component and it seems from the 3 of them, the Slider seems to be the winner by far. But after taking a look at them I wonder if there is any difference between these components. Why having all of them? Asking in case there are some unique features between them that I can make use of.

The Time Range Filter (TRF) and Time Range Picker (TRP) were the two first time components developed for the Toolkit and they are kept mainly because they are used in several apps developed before the Time Slider (TS) was introduced. The TRF allows a quick and easy selection of a time range while the TRP is for a more granular selection by picking specific dates and times.

The TS is a fusion of both with extra features like a more detailed selection, time visualization and the player, so this is the one you should pick.

How the Time Slider’s autoplay property works? I’m setting it as true but nothing happens. Is this something only related with live mode?

The autoplay property takes effect only when the app loads for the first time AND there’s a range previously selected in the TS thru a preset or stored time filter that affects the TS.